Followers

Friday, November 26, 2010

Version 2 of Kumihimo Bracelet

Not content with the previous version I then took it apart and made this version. For some reason I got a very swirled look this time. I assume it is due to how I placed the beads on the Kumihimo Disk. Of course Jamie our fabulous teacher was not around so I winged it on my own and I will never be able to repeat this swirl -lol. I 'm not sure I like this version better than the last, but I will keep it this way for awhile.

The beads are Magatamas and can be found here:  http://www.glitznkitz.com/

4 comments:

  1. I love these bracelets but I think I like the end clasps of this one better. I love the added beads on the end, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. Stunning. Love Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just saw this on Pinterest...it's gorgeous! I love the color combination and use of magatama beads.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete