Followers

Friday, January 21, 2011

My Blog has Attitude Award

A blog award: thanks lalkygirl, it's my first! Lalky Girl is one of my fellow design team members over at Lexi's Creations. Her name is Tracey and she is one talented girl. If you have time take a look at her blog: My Creative Place.  For all the details concerning this award please go here - you could get some free digis.I now have to nominate 5 blogs I feel have 'attitude' so here goes:

Stamp-n-Play/: creates super great cards with a wonderful sense of humour, multi talented
Stamp'n Boomer: creates beautiful  soft and gentle wonderful cards - I first encountered her work on stamp tv;
Studio at the Lake: an outstanding creative place, lots of wow factor,  (know her work from stamp tv)
Gloriations: very creative lady, you will love her 'mini's' 
Valitasfreshflolds/: I have just found out about this blog and it blows me away - wonderful!!!!

I  do not know all  these ladies but do admire their work.

I now need to identify three little known things about me:
I am a monarchist
Love, just love homemade butterscotch pie
I dislike shovelling snow and cloudy dark winter days

3 comments:

  1. Thank you, Glenda for your compliment on my blog and for your sweet blog award.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Glenda for saying my blog has attitude!
    And for the record I dislike shoveling too!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Glenda you are so sweet.....thank you so much...and I will post this award on my blog with pride and honor......thank you!!!!!1

    ReplyDelete