Followers

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Missing in Action

Hi all, just a quick note to let you know that my computer quit working and the hunt is on for a new one . The saving of the existing data has been turned over to those that know what to do (I have no clue whatsoever) in this case two young men (my son and his computer expert friend). I have been unable to do very little commenting over the past few days and not sure when this will change. Hopefully early next week!  I have the aid of  my stamping buddy  and dear friend Dawn  Frost to help  me meet some of my committments. Thanks for your understanding.
hugs
Glenda


3 comments:

  1. Hope you get your computer fixed soon Glenda, don't we all have the love-hate relationship with our computer?

    Greetings from Pairs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you have had problems, Glenda. I have not been on line for about a week and trying to catch up today. I hope you get something sorted. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are up and running soon. Have a great week Glenda. Better with a computer, huh?

    ReplyDelete