Followers

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Baby Shoes - Bouncy Baby Boy



Doodle Pantry is sponsoring this weeks Two Sisters Challenge Blog   with the theme 'stripes!   I love stripes so this was an easy one for me, especially combined with this marvellous Doodle Pantry 'Baby Shoes' image. I remember these type of shoes so well as they were  common 'back in the day', built nice and sturdy to give support !  This stamp set contains coloured images, outlines ,digital papers and sentiments .I choose my own papers , the outline version and coloured the shoes with Prismacolor Markers.  It's a fun stamp set , love it!
I also love the sketch I used, fell in love with it instantly :O))

Card details:
Sketch: designed by Carol Durham (CCWS Design Team Member) of CM Designs
Stamp: Doodle Pantry Digital 'Baby Shoes' stamp set
Sentiment: from same stamp set as image
Card stock:   Stampin' Up  gumball green and whisper white
Designer paper:  not sure, think I might have bought it a Michaels
Die Cuts: Spellbinders  standard circles & scalloped circles, inverted scalloped square; Stampin' Up pinwheel  
Punch: Martha Stewart  border punch
Other:  ribbon, tiny white buttons, pearl brad

Challenges:
1. Crafty Ribbons: #50 Anything Goes with Ribbon
2.Southern Girls: Give it a n Upper Cut and Punch it Out
3.Crafting by Design: Anything Goes
4.Crafts and Me: #138 Anything Goes
5. Paper Shelter #118 Buttons and/or Brads  (I have three buttons and on peal brad)
6. Pollycraft Challenges: #1 Anything Goes
7. Scrappers Delight: Die Cuts and Punches 
8. Simon Says Stamp: Anything Goes
9. Inky Chicks: #7 Anything Goes
10. Party Time Tuesday:PTT#126 Anything Goes

22 comments:

  1. Just so beautiful and perfect for a new baby boy. Love the green and blues and of course the wonderful pinwheel.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card,lovely design and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, you made the pinwheel, Glenda! Fantastic job on it. Love the color combo and the border punch. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Glenda, love the colour scheme...and yes back in the day my brother wore little boots like those! Love your interpretation of my sketch, I never think of re-using the sketches for other cards after I've made my DT card for some reason - must rectify that! Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, Glenda, this is gorgeous. The colors, fabulous embellishments and beautifully colored image rocks. Stripes and dots are, by far, my most favorite of background papers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How sweet this is Glenda...I also remember these shoes, my boys each wore them....Lovely coloring and design. Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is gorgeous Glenda! what a fab colour combo… I love the sweet image and the fab embellishments… the pinwheel is very sweet!
    I remember those shoes too - yes they were so well made... they don't make them like that any more!!
    Hope you have a lovely weekend!!
    Big hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those shoes sure bring back memories! Love the card Glenda. NancyD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, such an adorable card. I love the pinwheel!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful card! Great take on the challenge. The stripes really pop the image off the card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card, I love the pinwheel and love the bold colours, thanks for joining us at the paper shelter. Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A gorgeous image and lovely layout, thanks for playing along at Scrappers Delights.

    kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those shoes are so very cute Glenda and I LOVE that pinwheel!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I remember these shoes too! My girls had shoes like this but in all white...same stitching though!

    Great card! That striped paper looks great and lovein the pinwheel with this.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is gorgeous Glenda I can remember mine having shoes like that! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awww, how adorable. Love baby shoes, don't see baby's with them on much anymore. Pretty papers and the little pinwheel is a great touch to this boy card, love it.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  17. How adorable. Love those little baby shoes and your coloring is fantastic. Thanks for joining us in the Anything Goes Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely creation. Thanks for joining us at Crafty ribbons
    hugs Anke

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautifuly baby boy card. Love the stripey paper, and the shoe image makes me all nostalgic for when my girl was a baby too.

    Lin xx

    ReplyDelete