Followers

Monday, March 14, 2016

Girl in Green



I had coloured this lovely image quite a while ago and rediscovered it the other day. Thought I might as well give it a home so I  created the background, punched some faux stitches and presto, a new card ! Have no idea who will get it and for what occasion but I think  it  is fairly presentable and am sure something will come up!
Recipe:
 Stamp: Saturated Canary  digital stamp 'Ava'
 Colour Medium: Prismacolor Markers and Copics for the skin E11, E00, E000, R20
Die Cuts: Magnolia Doohickeys Dragonflies, Spellbinders standard classic circles
Embossing Folder: Swiss Dots
Other: self stick rhinestones
Papers: Stampin Up  and DCWV The Preppy Princess Stack (green polka dots) and Recollections Fashionably Chic (far back paper with the three horizontal rhinestone) and Anna Griffin Inc (green horizontal strip), DCWV the Glitter stack (green paper directly behind image)

Challenges:

14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and such a cute image. Lovely colouring and design. Thank you for sharing with us in our challenge at Crafty Friends and good luck in the draw. Jennifer DT member x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You haven't lost your touch Glenda! Beautifully colored image and a great design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colouring! You have made such a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, great colouring, thanks for playing with us at Crafting with Dragonflies, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh I love your SC card, what a nice colour combo too..great to see you at Crafty Friends, looking forward to see more of your work soon, good luck hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Glenda! I'm so glad you found this cute girl and made the most delightful card with her. The colors are awesome and of course the dragonflies are perfect too ;) Thanks so much for joining my challenge this week :)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, Glenda!! Sweet image and I love all your layers and little details!
    I was so glad to see your blog on my roll again!!! I know life can be very rough, and I hope you're doing well now!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debbie, life carries on and I'm happy to be making cards again.

      Delete
  8. Beautiful. Love the coloure choices and the layout is stunning. Thankyou for joining is over at Di's digi for our 'lots of layers' challenge. Hope you join us again Lynda DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Card!!! I love the colors <3 <3 Thanks for playing with Corrosive challenge! Marce DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning make, thank you for sharing with us at Pattie's Creations Challenge Lisa DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. a sea of beautiful greens leap off the page of coral! Great colours, Glenda and great card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glenda she is gorgeous! I love all the layers, your colouring and that butterfly rocks!

    ReplyDelete