Today I choose the wonderful Bugaboo digital stamp 'xmas trio block' for my image I could not find in in their current shop, so maybe it has not been transferred yet from their old one. I made the Santa dimensional by printing the digi twice, colouring the Santa on one, cutting it out, and popping it up over the other one. The sentiment is an old one from a ticket stamp set I have from Whimsy Stamps. I taped off the unwanted lines . inked it up, removed the paper and stamped the sentiment. The snowflakes are from Martha Stewart punches and the smallest ones are from a old punch I bought at Michaels.
1.Catch the Bug Day 2 - Sketch Challenge
2. Weekly Christmas Card Challenge: CCC17 Create a holiday or Christmas Card
3 Christmas at Sweet Stampin: July AnythingChristmas Goes
4. Christmas Cards All Year Long: July - Anything Goes
5. Creative Moments: Challenge 122 Anything Goes with optional twist -'Christmas in July'
6. The Holly and the Ivy Christmas Challenge #10 Anything Christmas Goes
7. A Snowflakes Promise: Challenge 42 Anything Goes
8. A Dragonflies Journey: Christmas in July